The software-based service G-Log Premium extends the performance range of the shock sensors by a cloud memory, location information as well as network functionalities. The solution enables the automatic transfer of events recorded in the shock sensors as well as the current GPS position of the goods to a protected cloud memory using a smartphone app. The network functions organize company-wide data management, use and archiving.
Fields of application
G-Log Premium can be used wherever simple and secure tracking of transport events is required. In particular, the service enables cost-effective monitoring of transport routes without the use of expensive hardware or infrastructure when dispatching high-quality goods that change location several times. The G-Log Premium software service, in conjunction with the data loggers, can also provide valuable services for machines and plants in production as part of the changeover to Industry 4.0.
Other products from
ASPION G-Log Premium is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
Intra- and packaging logistics (447)
- Ancillary loading, transport and storage equipment (127)
- Identification, coding and product security systems (104)
- Software, software for control and information systems (91)
- Communication, navigation and product tracking systems (75)
- Services for the packaging industry (490)