The ISIBOX 66 is highly resistant to drops, stacking and challenging transport conditions. It is light and easy to assemble and handle. Like all our collapsible plywood boxes, it can be easily recycled. Maximum recommended dimensions: 1200 x 800 mm. Do you need to package large volumes? Call us. For loose goods, opt for the RIBOX.
- Like all our collapsible plywood boxes, the ISIBOX 66 is:
- Delivered and stored flat
- Solid: Highly resistant to falls and stacking
- Can be made to measure starting at 25 units
- Designed using an integrated closure system
- Complies with the ISPM 15 standard
- Suitable for all types of transport (air-land-sea)
- Can be personalised (markings, handles, packing material, etc..)
- Designed with a pallet suitable for the box and its contents
Delivered in three parts that can be handled separately and are light, ergonomic and compact for the operator.
- 2 ou 4-way entry
BASE / TOP
- 4, 5, 6 or 8 mm plywood
- Galvanised steel frame
- 6 or 8 mm plywood
- Galvanised steel corner pieces
- Galvanised steel mounting tabs
- Use our dedicated KIBOLO tool to fold the steel tabs
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.