A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Boxes for dangerous products
The approved collapsible plywood boxes undergo the most stringent tests during their approval by an authorised institute. They have all the regulatory marks. The approval certificates are available upon request. It is also possible to receive specific approval.
Like all our collapsible plywood boxes approved for transporting dangerous products, the EXBOX DG is:
- Approved in X, Y and Z for all classes (1 to 9, excluding 7)
- Suitable for all types of interior packaging (glass and plastic bottles, metal boxes, etc.)
- Delivered and stored flat
- Compliant with the ISPM 15 standard
- Suitable for all types of transport: air (IATA), land (ADR), sea (IMDG), rail (RID)
- Available in stock
- Please ensure that the authorised gross and net masses are adhered to
- Allow the proper distance between each package and between the packages and the walls of the box
- Use a waterproof cover