Barricote barrier papers for food packaging
With barricote, we have developed particularly sustainable barrier papers for food packaging. All barricote products are not only paper-based, but also fully recyclable. Water-based coatings enable combined multi-barriers against water vapour, grease / oil, oxygen / aroma and mineral oil migration (MOSH / MOAH).
We rely on a high percentage of biodegradable ingredients. At the same time, barricote barrier papers are 100% free of plastic films, aluminum and fluorocarbons. This protects foods, consumers and the environment. Sustainable and safe.
All barricote barrier papers combine these general features:
- Paper product made of fresh fibers
- Water-based coatings for combinable barriers against
- fat / oil
- oxygen / aroma
- mineral oil migration
- 100% free from
- plastic films, aluminum, melts, varnishes or laminates
- chlorinated hydrocarbons
- optical brighteners
- High content of biodegradable ingredients
- Fully recyclable
- Reverse side offset and flexo printable
- Direct food contact (eg BfR XXXVI)
- Hygiene (INREKA, DIN EN 15593)
- ISO 9001 | 14001 | 50001
- FSC® Mix or PEFC ™
Applications: Food and non-food packaging, e.g.
- Wrapping papers
- lining papers
- heat-sealed bags