The new BIO FVSOL 60 material by SP GROUP, which is totally biodegradable, compostable and bio-based, to comply with the EN 13432 standard. BIO FVSOL 60 is a laminate with a base of PLA (polylactic acid) and PVOH (polyvinyl alcohol), both of which are biodegradable. This new material is part of our SOL range, which is characterised by high-barrier films that condense maximum protection in minimum thickness and are entirely suitable for food use.
– BIO FVSOL 60 packaging stands out for its exceptional rigidity and high-degree of transparency. Optimum transparency ensures the product inside is clearly visible.
– BIO FVSOL can currently be used in the VFFS and HFFS packaging machines and also for three side sealed pouch of a standard thickness of 60 microns.
– The sectors currently considered ideal for using BIO FVSOL are those whose products are not too moist, for example:
- DRIED FRUIT AND NUTS, SNACKS AND SPICES
- DRY FOODSTUFFS (sugar, flour, dry pasta, pulses, etc.)
- ANIMAL FEED
- SALCHICHAS CURADAS EN STRING