With the PROPAC R110 you pack your primary packed products fully automatically into a secondary package. Your various containers are packed in cartons or boxes, with max. 70kg and a capacity of max. 35 cycles / min for further transport.
With this low-maintenance system you can use different packaging schemes for different products with the smallest space requirement.
Parts of this system are:
- 2 PROCON conveyor belts, transport of secondary packaging as well as primary packed goods
- robot base with robot
- carton centering with lock
- control cabinet and software
Operation of the plant:
The primary packaged products are feed to the upper PROCON conveyor belt and packed with the robot into the boxes feed by the second PROCON and ready for further processing.
Our competent team will be pleased to advise you and to create an offer tailored to your needs.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
PROPAC - Pick&Place is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
Packaging machinery (955)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (272)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (143)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (185)
- Complete packaging lines (252)
Components, parts and software (153)
- Cleanroom equipment (20)
- Electronic machine accessories, controls (29)
- Electrical machine accessories (22)
- Pneumatic and mechanical machine accessories (30)
- Sensoric machine accessories (28)
- Industrial image processing, camera systems (19)
- Safety machine accessories (11)
- Robot arms, Formatwerkzeuge (29)
- Electric and pneumatic drives (24)
- Control cabinets, control cabinet systems (14)
- Software (39)
- Miscellaneous machine accessories (53)
- Miscellaneous machines and equipment (80)