A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
We are manufacturers of glue pumps especially for labelling machines. Since many years, thousands of Timmer’s glue pumps are successfully in use in wet-glue systems all around the world, as they are robust and are characterized by a long lifespan. Our customers are primarily from the field of food and drink industries (breweries, juice, winemakers, table water) but our pneumatically driven glue pumps are also fit for other fields of application like the furniture industry.
Timmer’s glue pumps are driven by compressed air (approx. 6 bar). The drive piston is connected to the fluid piston via two external piston rods, and thus, this tried and tested seal-less drive prevents glue from intruding the pneumatic parts of the pump. Minimal pulsation is achieved by delivery of glue in both upward and downward strokes. The model featuring integrated heating units and electronic controls ensures constant temperature, which can be programmed via a display.
Quick facts about the glue pump:
- developed for delivering glue in labelling machines
- no leakages due to construction
- exceptionally long lifespan and unproblematic
- available with or without incorporated heating unit
- rapid heating of the glue due to a multi-step heating system
- little pulsation as the pump delivers in both upward and downward stroke
- large display for desired and actual values
- good residual discharge of glue
- glue funnel detachable due to bayonet catch
- no contamination of the glue with labels or bottle parts because of double sieve
- easy to use
- small, compact built
- Glue lid, inner part and suction pipe made of stainless steel
- thousands of pumps in use all over the world