Induction cap sealing is made simple and easy with Enercon’s line of Super Seal™ systems. These induction sealing machines are sealing millions of containers around the world every single day. Super Seal™ prevents leaks, preserves freshness and provides tamper evidence by creating hermetic seals with a non-contact induction cap sealing process, facilitating pack weight reduction.
- Range of models - Super Seal™ 50, 75 and 100
- Compact, all-in-one sealing system mounts easily over the conveyor
- Unique coil designs and quick-connect sealing heads
- Advanced sealing head designs to maximise performance
- User-friendly interface with international symbols
- Seals at line speeds in excess of 25m/minute
- Capable of sealing regular, child resistant, sports caps and dispensing closures ranging from 20mm - 120mm
- Air-cooled operation at full production speeds
- Quick-set adjustable mount allows fast and easy set-up for different container sizes and heights
- Power supply electronics enclosed in an IP65 compartment
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.