Lack of space – one of the most commonly encountered problems in production plants. And this is precisely where the most recent generation of the Schäfer & Flottmann Combi-Packer comes into focus. An erecting machine for standard trays or trays with pockets directly combined with a case packer. We are not talking about two machines here, but about a single compact unit.
Space Saving - High Performance - Flexibility
These three features summarize the concept: an integrated unit with a direct product infeed (example: for cups coming from the pocket slats of the primary packaging machine) or as a stand-alone machine installed outside the production area with a product infeed via a conveyor system. But still built in a stable and robust way with optimum accessibility for easy operation.
A safe and careful handling of the product is ensured by the mechanical grippers of the integrated pick and place module. The module is designed as a single or double head system according to the output required.
The machines are equipped completely with servo drives in order to correspond to the maximum capacity requirements. The modular construction provides for either an economical single format machine or multi-format flexible equipment.
The Combi-Packer can be used without extra cost as a „Solo Tray Erector“, producing up to 60 trays per minute for use on auxiliary equipment.
Advantages at a glance:
- For trays with pockets, with and without stacking corners
- For open trays, also with upper flaps or corner reinforcement
- Tray sizes up to 400 x 300 mm
- For different tray heights
- On request, format flexibility ensured by forming tools
- Rapid and easy format change
- From micro flute to double corrugated carton
- High outputs up to 60 trays per minute
- Completely servo driven for high output performances
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.