VpCI/VCI-125 Static Dissipative Film and Bags are unique in their ability to prevent corrosion and ESD damage. These film combine the most effective multimetal corrosion protection with strong static dissipative properties. Cortec VpCI films and bags replace conventional rust preventatives such as oils and desiccants, allowing your product to be used immediately without cleaning or degreasing. VpCI-125 bags effectively protect components from electrostatic discharge. They conform to the surface resistivity and static decay requirements of MIL-PRF-81705D (Static Dissipative Packaging Materials). VpCI-125 is non-toxic and doesn’t contain free amines, phosphates, silicones, or other harmful materials.
Some of its advantages :
- Contain Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI) to protect void spaces and recessed areas
- Provides multimetal VpCI protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Prevents ESD damage
- Does not affect optical properties
- Does not affect plastics used in electronic industry
- Does not contain free amines or toxic compounds