A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Biodegradable, Compostable and Bio-Based Flexible Films
BIOFOLFLEX B10 - Polybutylene succinate foil (PBS):
- decomposes into biomass, carbon dioxide and water; home-compostable in ambient condition (30 °C) without composting facility. Compostability at ambient temperature can significantly reduce a landfill space. Clear transparent foil, excellent heat sealability, food contact approved, derived from renewable material.
- Certified by TÜV Austria “OK Compost Home”
- HD Flexo print up to 8 colours with home compostable inks
- Licence to print “OK Compost Home logo” with a unique code of Pebal - S1015
- OK Compost Home Certification valid for thicknesses up to 62 microns
BIOFOLFLEX B20 - PLA flexible films: polymer of polylactic acid (bio-decomposable polyester)
- Independent from fossil fuels, produced from natural resources (100% bio-based product). Biodegradable in industrial composting facilities.
BIOFOLFLEX B30 Bio-based Flexible Films
- Coextruded bio-based PE film is produced on the basis of renewable raw materials. Same look and feel as a synthetic LDPE film