Films and Sacks for Fruits & Vegetables
- Special multilayer films designated for packaging of fruit and vegetables: plastic stripes over network knitwear (potatoes, onions, citrus fruits, apples, oranges, legumes), bags or sacks with perforation (carrots, apples, potatoes), films for packaging machines.
- The wall thickness may be reduced to as much as 30 microns for packaging carrots, potatoes and apples.
- Different designs: belts wrapped over net sacks, perforated bags or sacks, films for packaging machines etc.
- Micro-and macro-perforation on customer request
- Up to eight-colour flexo printing (high-definition printing quality)
- Fulfillment of the standards for packaging films intended for food contact (according to BRC/IoP Global Standard)
- Ideal for making scrolling rolled bags or bags for automatic packaging