- Combination of various types of materials (plastic, paper, biodegradable materials, etc.).
- Glued using single- or two-component solvent-free adhesives.
- Materials for processing: flexible foils (BOPP, CPP, PET, LDPE, HDPE, OPA, etc.), biodegradable materials, paper.
- Advantages of laminated foils - higher barrier capabilities, extended shelf life of packed goods, suitable for vacuum or protective atmosphere packing.
- Especially suitable for packing: savoury and sweet snacks, pastry and bakery products, pasta, fruits and vegetables, powdered mixtures, coffee and tea, dried fruits and legumes, candies, frozen cream, sanitary products, medical products, gardening substrates and fertilizers, meat and meat products, cheeses and dairy products, industrial products