The blow molded round bottom liner is an extruded blow molded liner made of polyethylene, seamless.
The necessary tools are true to dimension of the container.
The blow molded “Roundliner” fits like a second skin.
This liner is particularly useful when handling low viscosity liquids and hazardous products.
When using pumps and mixers, the blow molded liner is the best insert for your container.
Blow molded liners are available for the following containers:
- Nearly all small pails from 5 l to 40 l.
- Plastic drums from 30 l, 60 l, 120 l to 150 l
- Steel drums from 200 l to 225 l
- Seamless liners mean total safety.
- The blow molded liner fits exactly, no folds or pockets.
- The container can be completely emptied.
- The use of pumps and mixers presents no problems.
- Especially suitable for hazardous filling products.
- With blow molded round bottom liners, your disposable containers become reusable containers.
- No more replacement costs.
- High protection for expensive drums.
- No cost-intensive cleaning.
- The blow molded liner makes it possible to use less expensive reconditioned drums.
- Easy recycling of liners after use.
- Contamination by the filling product is not possible.