The round bottom liner is a liquid proof insert with sealed round bottom for all kinds of round containers.
Drums, fibre drums, hobbocks and pails are well protected. The “Roundliner” can be used for many applications. It is a useful means of storage and transport for liquid goods, powders, pasty products as well as for many kinds of granules.
The “Roundliner” offers many applications. If you want to ask for advice on storing solvent based or highly flammable goods, hygroscopic goods or even hot filling products - no problem.
We have the appropriate foil to suit your filling product.
We offer the round bottom liner not only in standard polyethylene but also in special multilayer materials.
- Our round bottom liner is a custom-made insert that perfectly fits your round container without any folds.
- The emptying of the drum/pail is easy, there is no product loss.
- Even emptying with a pump or operating a mixer is possible.
- The “Roundliner” turns your one-way container into a reusable container - no more replacement costs.
- The round bottom liner protects the container itself against contamination.
- Cost intensive cleaning or reconditioning is no longer necessary.
- The “Roundliner” allows the use of less expensive reconditioned drums.
- Easy recycling of liners after usage.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.