Bio-Flex® is a bioplastics family of products suitable for flexible applications which can be converted using a wide variety of processing methods. All Bio-Flex® products are completely biodegradable (acc. EN 13432) and are based entirely or partially on natural raw materials.
The main applications for Bio-Flex® include a wide selection of flexible film applications, such as agricultural, household and hygiene films. Furthermore, it is possible to produce thermoformed articles and injection molded products using Bio-Flex®.
Advantages of Bio-Flex® at a glance:
- Based on renewable resources
- Certified biodegradable and compostable according to EN 13432 and ASTM D 6400 (depending on grade)
- Outstanding mechanical properties (similar to LDPE, HDPE, PP or PS depending on the grade)
- Can be processed on existing equipment without adjustments (Drop-In Solution)
- Recyclable (in-house, e.g. production waste)
- Food approved to EC Directives and FDA (depending on grade)