A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
VPack® is -next to the CAD/CAM-Software VERPAK- ERPA’s innovative 3D-CAD/CAM design software that was especially tailored to the packaging industry. VPack® not only incorporates all characteristics that have already made VERPAK very successful, but also opens the spectrum of the most innovative possibilities in packaging design plus data integration and structural analysis in 3D. In addition to the functionalities of VERPAK, VPack® offers the following advantages to you and your company:
Innovative packaging design in 3D
- Fluent transition b etween 2D an d 3D
- Special 3D-construction tools for the packaging industry
- Displaying of material thickness and hidden lines as well as the inclusion of those into the construction process, which eases accurate design and reduces the necessity to produce samples
- Automatic integration of imported 3D-bodies and free outlines
Easy and rapid construction:
- Specially-tailored, company-specific integrated design standards
- Independent and quick assortment of individually developed or standardised designs for assembly instructions or presentations, e.g. out of the large design library with more than 600 ECMA/PHARMA/FEFCO/DISPLAY-Standards, resulting in several 1000 packaging designs
- Simple creation of customised packaging standards based on any design
- Undo and redo multiple construction steps
- Drag&Drop functionality -- context adapted tooltips
- Multiple processing tools for splines
- Easy and rapid integration of company-specific product data
- Visualise the product to be packaged in 3D during construction by V RM L and IV Im p ort of 3D data created by prevalent software
- Optimised customisation of the packaging to your customer's product by overlapping product/object (for instance given as 3D data) and packaging to automatically integrate cutting edges into the design
- Integrated assembly group construction: all component parts of one packaging construction, e.g. of a display, can be processed at one time as a group in 2D or 3D. All parts are automatically saved as a group. As a result, the files can be directly used for parts list editing.
- Automatic element identification generates a foldable object in 3D out of every imported drawing in pre vale nt fo rma ts (CF2, EPS, DXF, PDF etc.)
Internal and external communications
- Realistic visualisation of the final product by projecting imported graphics (e.g. in the formats TIFF or JPEG) onto the packaging design and by having the packaging fold automatically
- Sales and marketing support with design animation: Integrated generation of AVI and VRML files facilitates the making of compressed sequences of moving pictures, which enables the user to simulate a short film containing e.g. a display assembly, the folding of a packaging or the filling of cartons with the customer's product
- Increase in quality by simple visual control of the congruence between folded packaging and print layout
- Marketing benefit: Packaging constructed with VPack® can be sent by Email or can be presented in the Internet, giving the user the option to move, to turn or to zoom the packaging design
Immediate support - guaranteed! Via Phone, Email and remote maintenance (ISDN, VPN) -- We won't let you down!