The innovative, patented three component caps for pharmaceutical and diagnostic industries are a revolution on the packaging market. The autoclavable cap can be
punctured with an injection needle several times and includes a lid protecting the puncturable zone against contamination and ensuring sterility.
Whether two component or multicomponent is required, all caps are available in various types. As a cap with a membrane-sealed hole which will accommodate multiple
punctures with an injection needle and ensure reliable pipetting of various substances, or as a closed cap which can show tamper-evidence or be child-resistant.
Due to the injected liner, the caps feature the following advantages:
- Highest sterilization guarantee because there is no cavity or gap behind the liner
- No moisture can collect behind the liner after autoclaving
- No impenetrable areas which are not sterilizable
- Highest autoclaving guarantee because the liner is bonded to the cap even if the bottle is under vacuum
- No adhesives
- Several food and medical approved versions up to USP Class VI) are obtainable