Folding boxes made of solid board
Our main product line is a variety of offset printed folding boxes. Our production capabilities cover the widest range of these, in all designs, shapes and sizes. We utilize a broad selection of board specifications, ranging from 200g/m2 to 800 g/m2, that is up to a maximum 1 mm thickness.
Our Man Roland 706 LTTLV Hiprint print press with six printing aggregates and two varnish aggregates, equiped with UV print technology and Prindor Foiler technology ensures
many posibilities of print enhancement of your packaging.
ManRoland Inline Prindor Foiler is a revolutionary method of foil application. It applies the foil to the printing sheet during the printing process. Within one pass through the press it is possible to apply the foil and over print it with four inks. With the high registration ability of the foil applicator and the ability to combine the metallic effects with other features, i.e. UV blister and other varnishes it enables us to produce and create designs in entirely new way.
Advantages of the technology Prindor Foiler:
- Application of the foil , colours and varnish within one pass through the press
- High quality of the foil matching detail up to 0,25 pt
- The foil can be applied to the parts where hot stamping is not possible
- No cost for process - blocks
- Entirely new effects
MANROLAND 706 is an ideal configuration for sophisticated print of the packaging. The combination of UV print technology, Prindor Foiler and materials used enables to reach many different effects on your packaging only within one pass of the printing sheet through the machine. Example of some effects listed below:
- Basic dispersion varnish –glossy varnish, mat varnish
- Special dispersion varnish – barrier, skin, blister
- UV whole surface varnish - mat, glossy varnish
- UV partial varnish – mat/glossy effects
- Hybrid effects - mat/gloss, structure /gloss
- Prindor Foiler + dispersion varnish
- Prindor Foiler + UV varnish
- Prindor Foiler + hybrid effects
- Prindor Foiler + blister varnish