DDK, the stretch film with the double edge, has already won the German Packaging Award and the PIF Gold Medal. Also according to DEKRA, the patented film signals a new trend in the field of load securing with stretch film.
The special feature of the DDK-film is a double edge that makes the edges twice as strong and tear resistant as conventional stretch films.
Your benefits - advantages over standard films
- Higher tear resistance (static and dynamic)
- Maximum extension 10% higher (compared to DUO standard films)
- Smaller unwinding resistance over the whole roll
- Lower noise level at the unwinding process
- Safe handling on fully automatic machines
- Smaller necking and better overlapping
- Net structure for more stability
- String generation at the pallet bottom
Available film types
- Machine stretch wrap
- Hand stretch wrap
- Pre-stretched wrap film