Ondaplaque is an extruded polypropylene sheet specifically formulated to guarantee a high number of top quality characteristics and applications. The flexibility of its applications, combined with the intrinsic quality of the product, enable Ondaplaque sheets to be produced without causing environmental pollution. They meet the standards of complete recyclability and they burn without any emission of toxic gases.
Among the principal characteristics we indicate:
- pliability (without whitening)
- waterproof; oil and chemical products resistant
- high temperature resistance
- tearing resistance
- low environmental impact
The combination of application flexibility and certain technical characteristics make Ondaplaque particularly suited in the following fields:
- production of folders, cases, notebooks, and stationery in general
- production of technical packaging for the cosmetics and medical fields
- production of labels, lampshades, mouse pads, placemats
- production of toys, puzzles, posters, signposts, displays
Furthermore, Ondaplaque complies with current regulations regarding Food Regulation Contact, Coneg norma, RoHS directive.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.