A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Versatile, simple and reliable are the outstanding characteristics of our DuraBlueTM Adhesive Melters for the processing of assembly and packaging adhesives of nearly all forms of preparation. DuraBlueTM Melters are fully electric and do not need compressed air for the bead or line application of adhesives. A protective contact socket is absolutely sufficient for normal use.
The modern and appropriate industrial design simplifies the daily operation and reduces maintenance to an absolute minimum. Our redesigned membrane keyboard with graphic presentation of tank, hose and applicator heads respective hand applicators simplifies the programming of the five different heating zones and indicates the exact status of all components at one glance.
The precise PID temperature control ensures accurate observance of the preset parameters. A temperature reduction treats carefully all hot melts in standby mode.
Likewise the design of the DuraBlueTM tube tank is fully appropriate for careful treatment of the adhesive and high melting capacity. The teflon-coated cylindrical form eliminates dead corners and minimizes adhesive char as well as deposits of foreign particles. For point, line or swirl spray application up to two material hoses with high speed applicator heads or heavy duty handguns can be attached. Their durable conceiving and execution provide safe operation and long life time.
A large selection of standard and special nozzles is available for the different forms of application.
Technical data DuraBlueTM4L
- Type of System:Tank Unit with Gerotor Pump
- Tank Capacity:4 litres / 3.9 kg
- Melt Rate:4.7 kg / h
- Max. Pump Rate:18 kg / h
- Number of Hoses / Applicators:2 standard
- Max. Working Hydraulic Pressure:40 bars (600 psi)
- Operating Temperature Range:40° - 230° C (100° - 450° F)
- Ambient Temperature Range:0 - 50 °C (32° - 122° F)
- Temperatur Control Stability:+/- 0.5° C (1° F)
- Electrical Service:200 to 240 VAC single-phase 50/60 Hz
- Max. System Power Capacity:3355 watts (240 VAC)
- Approx. Melter Weight:42 kg (empty, without hose)
- Melter Dimensions (W x H x D)334 x 478 x 552 mm