CYTEC has a wealth of experience in returnable industrial packaging dating back almost 20 years and draws on its expertise in different areas to offer you the perfect solution.
- design excellence using the latest software
- development of digital models, machined models and 3D-printed models
- physical packaging tests by approved laboratories (including LNE and the Fraunhofer Institute)
- excellent rotomoulding and thermoforming with high-performance machines
Our experience throughout the value chain is recognised by leading automotive companies and sub-contractors:
Alsthom, Amazon, Autoneum, Benteler, BMW, Bosch, Bubendorff, Carroy, Continental, Dacia, Delphi, Denizet, Eberspächer, Faurecia, Feig, Forges de Courcelles, Frankia, General Motors, Grundfos, Hutchinson, Hypromat, JTEKT, Legrand, Mahle, Mecaplast, Metzeler, Monroe, Nestlé, Noremat, Opel, Peugeot, Rehau, Renault, Renson, Saint-Gobain, Securit, Sanden, Schaeffler, SEB, Sodilor, Staubli, Tenneco, Thyssen-Krupp, Toyota, Trigano, TRW, Valeo, Viesmann, Waterair, ZF System
The service we offer our clients includes on-site engineering to include packaging development as part of a logistics project. We can help with drafting the specifications and defining the technical and planning requirements, allowing us to optimise:
- packaging cost
- logistics cost
- end-of-life recycling cost
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.