A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
SIGNA 4A single station front load shuttle HF welder with 4kW stable controlled HF power output is made for various industrial HF welding and heat sealing applications requiring precision flat surface for product positioning and complex shape welds.
SIGNA 4A is a perfect machine for production of blister & clam shell packages, medical containers like blood or ostomy bags with switchable welds for tubes and outer edge, laboratory, rehabilitation equipment, automotive parts, cosmetics, etc. Heated electrode plate with temperature presets gives high accuracy for consistent welding of hard PVC/PET foils or PU foams. The HF welder can be easily converted to a standard Heat Sealer for applications where HF welding is not necessary or impossible (eg: PP or PE materials). Machine is equipped with special quick change electrode holder. Custom built tooling and electrodes are available upon request. We have our own in-house tooling department which will design and make any electrode and die required for any demanding production needs.
With the use of touch screen HMI and programmable PLC operator can easily save multiple (1000) weld/seam recipes. All available options, settings and safety features make this machine a perfect tool for high-end production where precision, durability and strength is the key.
- Front load pneumatically driven shuttle work tray
- Heated electrode holding plate up to 160oC
- Sealing efficiency from 1kW: 25cm2 for standard PVC materials
- Easy conversion to standard Heat Sealer
- 7" colour touch screen programmable HMI with PLC
- Memory storage above 1000 recipes and USB, WAN-LAN I/O
- Universal usage for PVC, PU, PET, A-PET, PLA films
- H-frame rolled steel structure
- ATSTM Autotuning and ultrafast ARC limiter (solid-state antiflash)
- Built in VPN client and VNC server
- Intelligent weld cycle start and switchable power output settings
- Optional switchable double welds in the same operation
- Ample 400x600mm work table and weld platen
- QuickGRIP electrode change system on upper platen
- Fully shielded HF weld area with safety gates
- CE, EMI, FCC, OSHA compliant
Vertretung D/A/CH für HF-Schweissanlagen( Folienschweissanlagen) und Vakuumformanlagen :
Zemat Technology Group Germany
83329 Waging am See, Deutschland
Phone: +49 8681 471827