HSAJET® Piezo Inkjet is the HSA range of industrial piezo print heads for outer case and product coding.
Available in a wide range of print heights and configurations, HSA Systems provides one of the most flexible product coding solutions for this technology, able to meet the requirements in a wide range of industries.
Piezo inkjet printers are used in numerous industrial applications. They eliminate the need for costly additional labelling, pre-printed stock and can replace old, single-message roller coders.
Due to the modular construction, HSA Systems can provide Piezo inkjet printing from 17.5 mm print height to more than 1000 mm print height from the same controller.
With a wide range of controllers to choose from, HSA Systems can provide a solution tailored to your production environment, from a simple terminal to fully database driven automation across the factory.
All printers can be installed either in-line or off-line and offer great flexibility due to individual controlling of each head..
HSAJET® PIEZO INKJET KEY-FEATURES:
- Low cost per print
- High uptime - ink change while printing
- Robust and reliable printers, almost no maintenance
- Very simple setup and alignment, up to 1000 mm print height
- Up to 70 mm print height without any print head alignment
- A wide range of inks available, from oil based in different colours to solvent based for difficult substrates
- Non-contact coding. Ideal for rough surfaces like Tyvek, wood, pallets and cardboard
- Throw distance approximately 5 mm dependent on ink and line speed
- Large ink supply. 0..5 or 1.0 litre ink bottles
Other products from
HSAJET® Piezo Inkjet is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.