With the all-in-one HSAJET® Print & Verification solutions it is easy for the pharmaceutical manufacturers and contract packers to comply with the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) and other international regulatory demands.
The HSAJET® print and verification software is the control centre of the machine, providing design of jobs, control of print, verification, eject and logging as well as machine interface. All from one single touch monitor.
HSA Systems provides solutions for both un-folded and folded cartons, blister packs and labels. The flexible HSAJET® print & verification solution is made for in-line and off-line use or for integration with other print and verification modules.
- Complete machine controlled by HSAJET® software and hardware
- Design, print, verify, accept/reject and log in one package
- The unit makes it possible for the pharmaceutical company to comply with GAMP and 21 CFR part 11 or other present regulatory demands
- Print and verification in accordance with ISO15415 and ISO15416 and other industrial standards
- The most compact and maintenance friendly system in the market
- 1D code
- 2D code
- Human readable
- Freely created text
- Serialisation (via database connectivity)
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
HSAJET® PV650C Print & Verification unit for cartons and Tamper Evident Labelling is assigned to following product groups:
- Labelling and marking equipment (320)
- Intra- and packaging logistics (415)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.