A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
- Suitable for the production of microflutes used as protective liners and inserts in confectionery packaging.
- The paper can serve either as a functional inside-facing layer of the outer packaging or as both the flute and liners of corrugated inserts and inner packaging.
- The paper has enhanced strength properties, adjustable crush resistance, and considerable grease and water resistance.
- One or both sides are adapted for joining to other layers of paper.
- For applications demanding high-temperature resistance, an HT (high-temperature) grade is available.
- chocolate box liners with microflute
- Swiss roll packaging
- corrugated protective sleeves for biscuits
- trays and liners for sandwich wraps
- sponge cake molds