Our horizontally working FWH-line pillow bag machines, also known as flow-packing machines, are a fast and all-automatic solution for the packing of different products in polypropylene, polyolefin, cellophane and laminating films. The closing of the film happens longitudinally and transversely by extremely stable sealing seams. During this process, the film is merged from below and above. The automatic pillow bag machine processes transparent and printed films and is individually adapted to the product. The product is fed manually or automatically via a transport chain..
Application examples: Medical and pharmaceutic industry, fruits and vegetables, technical products, pastries and frozen food
- steel frame or stainless steel construction
- product transport via gripper loading
- Teflon-coated sealing stamps, permanently heated
- simple touch screen operation via color symbols
- continuous product feed due to photocell control
- safety protection covers / emergency signal lamp
- 3-sideed seal seam packaging (fin seal)
- longitudinal sealing at the bottom of the bag
- rotating transverse sealing system
- combinable with our shrink tunnels
- customized modifications / designs upon request
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.