EyeC GmbH – Artwork & Print Inspection Systems
As an expert in print inspection, EyeC offers a complete range of user-friendly and innovative inspection systems and is the market’s only supplier to ensure the product quality throughout the entire printing process – from the first artwork file to the finished product.
The product portfolio includes file-to-file comparison for artwork revision control and prepress applications, as well as print-to-file inspection systems for press sample testing and 100% print quality control of products such as folding cartons, labels, leaflets, or flexible packaging.
With EyeC products, users avoid recalls, keep production costs and material waste in check and optimize their quality control.
Worldwide, there are over 1,800 EyeC inspection systems used by pharmaceutical companies, printers, and branded good manufacturers. The company currently has over 60 employees in Hamburg, Germany, and has international sales partners in more than 20 countries.
** DISCOVER OUR TOP 3 INSPECTION SOLUTIONS AT FACHPACK 2019 **
EyeC ProofRunner Carton Folder Gluer – Inspection on the folder gluer
The combination of the EyeC ProofRunner Carton Folder Gluer and the Versor pre-feeder module enables the most modern print inspection on folder gluers. Thus, ensure the satisfaction of customers and avoid complaints.
- Easy connection to any folder gluer
- Fast setup and maximum quality control at full speed
- Automatic sorting out of defective cartons
EyeC Proofiler - Ultra-fast print sample testing
The EyeC Proofiler helps you verify the quality of any type of printed samples for your approvals or quality assurances. The system meets the latest conformity standards and protects you against defective products.
- Complete and accurate sample testing in only an inspection run
- Only one system needed for all printed matter
- Expandable with Pharma Workflow and Validation Support Package
EyeC Proofiler Graphic – State-of-the-art prepress checks integrated into your workflow system
EyeC Proofiler Graphic helps you secure your prepress processes. The PDF proofing system detects errors in print files prior to plate production, ensures the production of error-free press-ready files and eliminates costly reprints or recalls.
- Ultrafast, comprehensive and accurate PDF inspection
- For your complete processes: From print-ready to imposition files
- Integration into workflow systems, such as Esko Automation Engine