PAKEA offers a large range of production lines for paper tubes and cores, from 6 to 1.250 mm diameter and up to a belt speed of 120 m/min.
Paper tube and core production lines are designed according to customers’ specifications and are made of:
- Unwinding systems from simple manual to fully automatic (incl. splicing)
- Gluing units from simple cascade to high precision plies spreading and angles parallelogram system
- Spiral winders with 2 and 4 driving heads
- In-line cutters from semi-automatic single knife to fully automatic multiple knives.
PAKEA also supplies semi-automatic or automatic interleaving tube palletizing systems, tubes bundling and strapping systems.
Product Advantages :
- From 6 to 1.250 mm diameter
- Up to 120 m/min
Machines Advantages :
- Up to 32 plies
- PAKEA supplies semi-automatic or automatic lines according to customers’ specifications