Scope for application
- End-to-end solution for Print & Check, comprising print image generation, labelling and inspection for the entire packaging process
- Process reliability and data consistency for labelling and inspection
- Compliant labelling systems include ReajetHR, Hapa, Zebra, Domino, etc.
- Compliant printer types: Inkjet, thermal transfer, UV-DoD, Laser, etc.
- Information printed on products, labels, foils and packaging
- Imprinting, surface printing and continuous printing
- Late stage customization and processing of non-customized packaging
- Serialization respectively customization at any stage of the packaging process
- Mixing control
- Minimal set-up required due to automatic teach-in for image processing
- Seamless, straightforward integration with both new and upgraded systems
The offline printing / serialization solution operated via one single, central user interface
QualiReader enables simultaneous output to printer and camera, allowing for control of the entire process route via one single user interface. Additionally, the system offers automatic logging as well as the removal of faulty products via the reject output station. All types of flat products are separated by the separator and then transported on the conveyor belt for printing and inspection.
QualiVision®’s printing and inspection system is based on the highly successful QualiReader PI software, enabling print process control in OEM machines as well as automated printing and inspection. The software features integrated task- and item management that complies with the exacting tracing and reporting standards of the pharmaceutical sector and is used by companies the world over.