Taghleef Industries has the most diverse label films portfolio, which has been recently enriched by the Specialty Label Films range. Special features such as tactile SoFT TOUcH™ metallic finishes, colors and extra functionalities are available in a variety of thicknesses. Each film is designed according to the labeling application for either overlamination or primary print substrate. Suitable printing technologies include: gravure, flexo, offset, UV and in some cases digital.
Taghleef Industries Label Films portfolio is suited to a variety of decoration and label applications including:
- In-Mould Labeling (IML) Films: Ti’s portfolio of IML films include various finishes from no label look to a high gloss allowing graphic shine, or a range of textures like satin finish or even orange peel appearance. A recent addition is Titanium™, a new metallic film that promotes high value, elegance feel and brand differentiation that result in a stunning high gloss presentation in the final product.
- Self Adhesive Labels (SAL) / Pressure Sensitive Labels (PSL) Films: Ti product range comprises transparent, high yield white voided, solid white and metalized grades used in the production of label stock for both facestock and liner.
- Wrap Around (WAL) Reel Fed Films: Available in high yield white voided, transparent, matte and metalized, these grades are suitable for all common gluing systems and are applicable at high labeling speeds
- Wrap Around (WAL) Cut & Stack Films: Specifically designed white voided and transparent films are available for roll-to-sheet offset printing and high speed label dispensing from a stack.
- Shrink Labels: Ti offers both voided white and transparent MD shrink films customized for use on existing roll-fed label equipment. Shrink film labels on cans eliminate the need for direct offset printed metal and aerosol cans.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.