A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
With automatic lid feeder
Sophisticated, semi-automatic can seaming machine in stainless steel for use in butcheries, laboratories, wet and dry undertakings. Suitable for seaming round tin cans and composite cans.
The STA 1200D features an automatic lid feeder with separating magazine.
Capacity:max. 1000 cans/hourDiameter:52 – 99 mmHeight:30 – 300 mmspecial sizes on requestPower supply:0,75 kW, 3 x 400 VAC + N + PE / 16 A / 50HzDimensions:80 x 50 x 170 cmWeight:220 kgAir consumption:about 3,600 l/hour. at 6 bar (Compressor not included)
- Sophisticated design made of non-rusting material
- Suitable for wet and dry undertakings
- Constant working height
- Flexible working by automatic height adjustment
- Automatic, standstill clamping and unclamping of the can
- Electrically controlled seaming process
- Easy and safe operation thanks to two-hand safety control
- Quick format change by simply changing the format parts
- Large, maintenance-free seaming
- Flexible use through transport rollers
- High performance
- Large range of sizes
- Fully automatic lid feeder with separating magazine
- CE-compliant in accordance with the design requirements of the Machinery Directive
The can is placed without the lid on the base plate and the seaming process is initiated with the two-hand safety control. This lifts can, the lid is picked up; both are set into rotation and seamed.
After the seaming process the can is stopped and lowered at standstill. Simultaneously on lowering the can also the next lid is slid under the seaming chuck.
Our recommendation for you
We recommend that you perform regular leak tests using our proven can inspection pump. It can be used for all common types of cans.