A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
The focus is on the intermittent sealing of top seals, of stand-up pouches, for example. The TSM is used for the packing of liquid, powder or paste feed materials. The ultrasonic vibration results in a reliable joint quality, also with product residues in the seal area.
Top seal module TSM
The pneumatic generation of force is integrated in the top seal module, which results in considerable freedom as regards the drive concept. Pneumatic and electric drives can be adapted on the drive shaft. A mechanical connection with the main drive shaft of the packaging machine can also be realized. To fulfill various assembly conditions, the drive may be installed on either the left or the right side of the module – this is particularly beneficial in the case of multi-line systems.
The integrated pneumatic cylinder means that the sealing force is immediately available with the contact of the sealing tools. This PreLoaded concept allows for the process-safe sealing of pouches, also with high machine speeds.
- 30 and 35 kHz operating frequency
- up to 207 mm sealing length
- up to 1200 N sealing force
- Flexible in the drive selection
- Configurable installation
Safe sealing at high cycle rates thanks to PreLoaded function
The “High Precision Distance Measurement” function is a quality control which recognizes faulty pouch conditions in the sealing stations and enables suspect pouches to be rejected. The HDM sensor which is integrated in the TSM determines the distance of the sealing tools. The signal is evaluated directly on the ultrasonic generator that allows for exceptionally high evaluation speeds, which are particularly advantageous on high-speed packaging systems. The intelligent generator management is able to compensate for thermal influences, which means a constant quality control is guaranteed throughout the entire machine running time.
Recognizable faulty conditions
- Double pouches
- Folded pouches
- Solid product in seal area
- Missing pouches
- Reduction of faulty pouches in the actual yield (downstream)
- Reduced effort in the quality control
- Prevention of metal contact of the tools for a long service life
Advantages of ultrasonic sealing technology
- Tight and strong sealing, even with seal contamination
- Short start-up time, as no heating of the sealing tools required
- Cold sealing tools protect the product during the filling
- Integrated quality control
- Suitable for wet cleaning due to protection class IP65/67