Actuators enable fast format changes in production plants. However, their cabling and integration in automation environments is often time-consuming and labour-intensive. This is different with our system: We offer you a complete system solution for the efficient and flexible integration of actuators into modern production plants.
Our system consists of three individual elements that can be flexibly combined as required: a decentralized electronic unit for flexible fieldbus integration, different actuators and a hybrid cable.
The core of the system is the GEL 6505 Box. Up to 5 actuators can be connected to this decentralized electronic unit via hybrid cable. The box controls and monitors the motors. In the event of a fault, e.g. an EMERGENCY STOP operation, the power supply of the control electronics and the actuators is retained. Condition monitoring and bus communication also remain active. To protect the hybrid cables, an additional wire protection is integrated in the box.
It can be optionally equipped with PROFIBUS-DP, CANopen, PROFINET I/O, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, EtherCAT or Sercos III fieldbus modules. The integration into the higher-level system control is carried out via software function blocks. You can currently choose between CODESYS®, Step 7®, RSLogix5000 and Sercos III.
New is the modular box from Lenord + Bauer. It can be used to automate up to 17 secondary axes with intelligent actuators. The functional scope of the modular box can be extended in future by means of optional software add-on packages. For further information please have a look at the product page of the modular box!
Advantages of the Lenord + Bauer system:
- Compact system solution for automating infeed axes
- Optional food grade stainless steel housing or rigid aluminium housing to IP 67
- Depending on the version, optionally with UL component recognition or UL listing
- Common Fieldbus and Real-Time Ethernet Profiles
- Time- and cost-saving wiring using hybrid cables
- Innovative connection concept with integrated cable protection and power management
- Fast setup due to existing functional blocks for various system controls including an easy-to-use support tool