- packaging tapes in PP / PVC / paper / bio tape quality
- unprinted and printed packaging / adhesive tapes with up to 4 colors
- sleeves (for printing from edge to edge)
- complementary products such as hand dispensers, delivery note pockets, stretch film
Made to order:
- short rolls for hand dispensers
- long rolls for packaging machines
- roll widths as required
- adapted adhesive forces
- scalable delivery quantities
- Assembly as required
- standard packaging
- company logos and individual design
- safety instructions and other information
- declaration and addressing
- packaging machines and equipment
- label and marking systems
- strapping tape
- bio tape
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT ON THE MAIN TOPIC
In order to make the fast growing packaging industry more ecological sustainable, OM-Klebetechnik is expanding its range to include recyclable and biodegradable products.
Organic standard with flexible properties
The newly offered Bio Tape packaging tapes disintegrate completely into CO², water and humus in only six months in industrial compost. Alternatively, the material can be mechanical and chemical recycled or burned. Compared to conventional plastics, the bioplastic used as a carrier material which produces up to 80 % less greenhouse gas emissions.
Other sustainable adhesive tape variants include double-sided adhesive tapes, reinforced fibre tapes and masking and marking tapes. Available in a wide range of colours, these adhesive products can be used flexible for a wide variety of applications by printing or converting. Individual delivery formats are designed to meet the requirements of both manual and industrial applications.
Environmentally friendly in all processes
However, the trend towards economical and ecological more sustainable solutions goes far beyond individual products and their application cycle. Even their manufacture causes less environmental pollution because emissions are continuously recorded and waste is avoided or almost completely recycled.
Other products from
PACKING TAPES - CLEVER PACKAGING THAT CAN DO MORE! is assigned to following product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (1559)
- Flexible plastic (578)
- Textiles and fibre (65)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (365)
- Packaging ancillaries (500)