Bag is formed from heat sealable film, which unwinds from the roll and is guided through set of pulleys on forming tube with collar. The film is sealed there around the forming tube into a sleeve. The cross sealing bars then makes a bottom of bag. The portion is released and after falling into a bag, the machine pulls the film for a bag length and cross sealing bars make a top seal and close and cut the bag. The cycle repeats.
Machine has low air consumption.
- Bag volume.....max. 2500 ml
- Packing capacity depends on bag size, kind of goods and capacity of used filler.....max. 130 bpm
- Length of bags.....50 – 310 mm
- Width of bags.....45 – 210 mm
- Supply voltage.....3 x 230 / 400 V - 50 Hz
- Power input.....3,2 kW
- Air pressure.....0,6 - 0,8 MPa
- Air consumption for 1 bag at 0,6 Mpa.....max. 0,2 litre
- Noisiness.....max. 75 dB
- Machine weight.....550 kg
- Machine dimensions.....H1460 x W1180 x L1610 mm