A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Range of application:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
- Food Industry
- Chemical Industry
Range of products:
- Liquids: from 0,5 - 180 ml; e.g. shampoo, cosmectics samples, bath extracts, ice lollies, oil, coffee cream, vaccines,.....
- Creams: from 0,5 - 180 ml e.g. skin cream samples, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, grease, gel,.....
- Tissue Packing: in all sizes and any kind of impregnation e.g. swabs, refreshing tissues, glass cleaning tissues, spectacles cleaning tissues, double bags, cotton tissues, ...
- Powder and Granules: from 0,2 - 250 ml e.g. pharmaceutical products, salt, sugar, spices, pudding, soups, milk powder, cappuccino, instant coffee, coffee creamer, baker’s yeast, tobacco, detergents, spot removal salt, seed,...
- Small Piece Goods: e.g. sweets, nuts, saccharine tablets, ball point pen cartridges, test stripes, medical suture, ...
Description of Operation:
The MP-2 is a vertically operating, fully automatic forming-, filling- and sealing machine for the production of three- and four-side sealed sachets. The machine processes flexible, laminated foils from one reel or alternatively from two reels. In a sequence of single operations, the film is drawn off from the reel, cut lengthwise in the middle, then the two halves are guided face to face by a deviation triangle and sealed in U-form. The ready-made empty sachet is filled then, conveyed vertically by one sachet length, closed at the top and cut off. At the same time, a photocell control assures the exact positioning of the print. The MP-2 is a universal basic machine for the bag production. In combination with different product supply systems and dosing units, a wide range of products can be packed.
- Sachet width standard15 - 160 mm
- Special sachet widthup to 240 mm
- Sachet length15 - 200 mm
- Filling volume per sachet0,2 ml -250 ml
- Capacity cycles/min*0 - 100
- Output sachet/min.up to 100 per lane
- Number of lanes1 - 6
- Diameter of film reelmax. 500 mm
- Width of film reelmax. 520 mm
- Diameter of film reel core76 (152) mm
- Sealing pressureup to 20000 N
- Air connection6 bar
- Wattageapprox. 4 KW
- Voltage supply standard400V/3/N/PE/50Hz
- Protection classIP 54
- Weightapprox. 1000 kg
- Colour standardsilver
- Packaging materialall current, heat-sealable composite foils
* Depending on product, filling quantity and packaging material
- Constructed in the building block system
- Compact small size design
- PLC - control Siemens S7
- Robust long-life construction
- Balcony construction according to GMP
- Product saving due to short drop distance
- Sealing station 90° moveable to both sides
- Quick format change
- Easy to operate
- Very low noise-level
- High sealing pressure, adjustable by hydraulic cylinder
- Easy to maintain - low maintance
- Powerful, high output
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Allen Bradley PLC and HMI
- Special electric voltage / transformer
- Punching device for tear notch or tearing groove
- Coding cold embossing in sealing seam
- Coding hot embossing, Thermo, Ink-Jet
- Contour punching, European standard perforation
- Automatic foil edge control
- Chain packages
- Gas flushing device
- Dust absorption system
- Bag collecting- and bag transfer-devices
- Sbsequent packaging semi- or fully automatic
- Product supply systems
- Pharmaceutical construction
- Different types of feeding and dosing systems which can be changed easily are available for each range of use.
- Complete packaging lines
- Without PLC possible