A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
The universal 1-lane machine or as 2-lane machine with high efficiency
Range of application:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
- Food Industry
- Chemicals Industry
Range of products:
- Liquids: from 0,5 - 100 ml e.g. pharma gels, shampoo, cosmetic samples, bath extract, oil, coffee-cream, sugarmilk, coffee-syrup, chocolate drink, dressings, alcohol, vaccines,...
- Creams: from 0,5 - 100 ml e.g. skin cream samples, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, yoghurt, grease, soft cheese, butter, gel,...
- Powder: from 0,2 - 100 ml e.g. medical powders, pudding, milk powder, baby food, coffee creamer, tea, cappuccino, ...
- Granules: from 0,2 - 100 ml e.g. pharmaceutical products, salt, sugar, spices, soups, instant coffee, baker’s yeast, tobacco, tea, detergents, spot removal salt, silicagel, seed, ...
- Small Piece Goods: e.g. sweets, nuts, saccharine tablets, small sausages, test stripes, ear stoppers,...
Description of Operation:
The packaging machine SB 51-1 [SB 51-2(L)] is a vertically operating, fully automatic forming-, filling- and sealing machine for the production of very small tubular bags, the so called “Stickpacks”. The machine processes flexible, composite films (foils) from the flat foil reel. In a sequence of single operations, the film is drawn off from the reel, formed to a tube during transportation and sealed lenghtwise, filled then, sealed transversally and cut off. A photocell control assures the exact positioning of the print. The packaging machine SB 51-2(L) is conceived as a 1-lane basic machine for the production of bags, constructed as a double machine. This means that there are two machines in the housing which are operating independently from each other. In combination with different product supply systems and dosing units, a wide range of products can be packed.
Technical Data SB 51-1 (SB 51-2)
- Bag width standard12-50 mm
- Special bag widthon request
- Bag length20 - 200 mm
- Filling volume per bag0,2 ml -100 ml
- Capacity cycles/min* 0-120
- Output bags/minup to 120 (240)
- Number of lanes1 lane (2 separate lanes)
- Diameter of film reelmax. 400 mm
- Width of film reelmax. 111 mm
- Diameter of film reel core70/76 mm
- Sealing pressureup to 1200 N
- Air connection6 bar
- Wattageapprox. 2 KW
- Voltage supply standard400V/3/N/PE/50Hz
- Protection classIP 54
- Weightapprox. 400 (1000)kg
- Colour standardsilver
- Packaging materialall current, heat-sealable composite films
*Depending on product, filling quantity and packaging material
- Constructed in the building block system
- Continuous, electromechanical drive
- PLC Control Siemens S7
- Compact, robust, long-life construction
- Balcony construction according to GMP
- Short falling way of product, high output, small size construction
- Quick format change
- Easy to operate
- Very low noise level
- Small floor space requirement
- Saving of foil up to 50%, compared with flat bags
- Optimum productivity
- Very wide and multipurpose range of use
- Good cost-performance ratio
- Special voltage / trafo
- Opening notch - tear open slit
- Lap seal - fin seal (lengthwise)
- Coding hot embossing, thermo, Ink-Jet
- Chain packs
- Gas flushing device
- Dust absorption system
- Bag collecting- and bag transfer-devices
- Arragements of bags - glueing or banding
- Subsequent packaging semi - or fully automatic
- Product supply systems
- Pharmaceutical construction
- Different types of feeding and dosing systems which can be changed easily are available for each range of use
- Complete packaging lines
- Allen Bradley Control