A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
- quick and simple format change (3 – 5 min.)
- ergonomic and simple operation, also for untrained staff
- each stamp driven idividually by a servo motor
- rugged basic construction
- high capacity ( approx. 60 strokes/ min. per head)
- high availability
- operator friendly
- low sensitiveness for not plain blanks
- high accuracy and abrasion-proof stainless tools
- low service cost and easy maintenance acess
- reliable and safe process through intermediate station
- available in stainless steel
HSA/60-2/V5 is a fully automatic Carton former with a single, double, triple or quadruple tool for erecting and forming punched cardboard folding box blanks of different designs and structures that are joined together by heat sealing, plug or hot melt at the bottom side flaps.
Using a rotary feed, vacuum suctions remove the blanks from the driven magazine lines and put them on a transport section. The transport section drives the blanks into a prestation to heat them (hot air or hot melt). After this the blanks are pushed in the erecting tool. Each stamp is individually driven by a servo motor. The tool forms the carton by hot air-sealing or hot melt-glueing.