The Econo-Pak Vertical Cartoner Type VKS is designed for different products and their variations and handles cartons in solid or corrugated cardboard with tuck-in flaps on both sides.
The cartoning solution was constructed with an established servo-technology for all machine sections and can operate either intermittently or continuously. In this process, the cartons are filled from above.
The vertical cartoner was developed inter alia on behalf of Siemens AG, Division Industry Automation, and presents a new machine generation which combines several machine types and steps in the packaging process in only one device.
Available in different versions from 20 up to 120 cartons per minute – depending on the type of machine, blank format, carton quality and product.
- fully automatic format changeover
- servo-controlled drive technology
- up to eight independent magazines which can be assembled with different or similar variations of carton blanks
- each single magazine can be refilled during production
- products can be verified before being packed and are traceable throughout the whole process
- high availability and flexibility
- low service and maintenance costs
- good accessibility
- high product competence
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.