Bottle line IBC 150: Efficient tablet packaging in bottles
The integrated monoblock architecture of the IBC 150 offers all the essential stations for the packaging of tablets in bottles. This line is highly automated, optimally linked, centrally controlled, and completely flexible. The basic model includes stations such as the bottle infeed, servo-regulated tablet counter, capping unit, and bottle discharge. Other elements, like a modular desiccant feeder for canisters or sachets, a weighing system, a camera system for tablet inspection, or a cotton wad feeder, can be integrated as required.
- Format-free bottle transport for an uninterrupted product flow - from start to finish
- Great flexibility on account of the small number of format parts, fast format changeovers, and automated adjustment to a new bottle height
- Scalable performance: up to four counting modules and three capping units for added counting capacity or higher output, or a combination of both, for up to 150 bottles or 24,000 tablets or capsules per minute
- One hundred percent counting accuracy with the Cremer infrared counting system
- Optional tablet inspection for maximum pharmaceutical reliability
- Fully enclosed system for operator and product protection
- Servo-regulated capping system for the processing of all types of caps
- Central, intuitive operation using the HMI SmartControl
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.