A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
The New Generation of Large Character Inkjet Systems (DOD 2.0)
The modular coding and marking systems for texts, data and logos are available with a print height of up to 140 mm per print head. The resolution meets the marking and coding requirements of virtually every industrial application. These large character inkjet systems with 7-, 16- or 32-nozzle print heads are simple to operate, robust and highly flexible thanks to the modular design of the system components.
Areas of application:
- Absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces such as:
paper, cardboard, metal, glass, ceramic, stone, wood, plastic, rubber, foils, carpet, textiles, fleece, organic surfaces etc. Under extreme environmental conditions such as dust, moisture, vibration and temperature fluctuations
- Control via REA JET TITAN Platform: the single operating concept for all REA JET technologies with decisive advantages for customers (see page 20)
- Doubling of previous potential speed to more than 600 m/min
- Print heads with cascading capability for printing large surfaces: up to 512 nozzles can be addressed
- REA JET print head technology: robust and reliable
- Economical use of consumables
- Suitable for pigmented and non-pigmented inks
- Protection class IP65
- REA Plug & Print technology: high level of system availability and process reliability thanks to fast changeover system for modular components
- REA Purge & Clean technology: fast cleaning of the print head at the touch of a button
- REA DSC technology: dot size control, freely adjustable drop size for economical use of consumables
- REA Micro-Slanting technology: fine adjustment of height and width ratio of the text to optimize the print image
- Modern interface connection to superordinate software systems for improving efficiency and reliability of production
Print head variants:
- 7 nozzles: single-line marking with a height of 5 to 27 mm
- 16 nozzles: single- to two-line markings with a height of 5 to 67 mm
- 32 nozzles: single- to five-line markings with a height of 5 to 140 mm