On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.”You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.
Brandneue biobasierte Hotmelts für ein ganzheitlich umweltgerechtes Kleben!
Packaging is only as reliable as the bond that holds it together. With a wide range of products and individual services, Jowat provides bonding solutions that are really tailored to your packaging.
- Modern high-performance adhesives based on PO for bonding trays, cartons, and folding boxes
- Optimisation of your manufacturing conditions from an economical and sustainable point of view
- Solutions perfectly tailored to your individual application
- At our booth we will have packaging samples to demonstrate what concepts you can implement using Jowat bonding solutions
- Qualification based on modern evaluation and testing methods
Jowat SE with headquarters in Detmold is one of the leading suppliers of industrial adhesives. These are mainly used in woodworking and furniture manufacture, in the paper and packaging industry, for graphic arts, in the textile, automotive as well as in the electrical industry. The company was founded in 1919 and has manufacturing sites in Germany in Detmold and Elsteraue, plus four other producing subsidiaries, Jowat Corporation in the USA, Jowat Swiss AG, Jowat Manufacturing in Malaysia, and the Jowat Universal Adhesives Australia Pty. Ltd. in Australia. The supplier of all adhesive groups is manufacturing over 87,000 tons of adhesives per year, with around 1000 employees. A global sales structure with 22 Jowat sales organisations plus partner companies is guaranteeing local service with close customer contact.