A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Absorbent Pads DIM Premium
Closed absorbent pads (no oppen edges) to package foodstuff in the self-service area - meat, poultry, fish, fruit in plastic trays or MAP trays.
Our patented closed DIM Premium absorbent pads:
- With the highest hygiene standard
- Absorbent core of tested airlaid
- Foil conforming to food law covering all sides with only one weld seam
- Liquid absorption through foil perforation
- Liquid remains securely enclosed
- High absorption of liquid due to patented procedure
- Large active absorption areas (no seam protrusion in lateral edges)
- Safe detection of cross seams - important for automatic roll processing
- High useful life of blades due to clean foil cut - no dust generation
- Approved and certified for use in the foods industry
- Rolled goods
- approx. 9.000 pads per roll
- Rolls are individually packed in the shipping box
- May be used directly from the roll
- Formats: 85 x 145 mm or 105 x 145 mm
- 30 – 50 ml/pad
- Further absorption capahibilities upon request
- white, black
- Further colours upon request
The core of our patented absorbent pads consists of airlaid and is enclosed by a perforated foil conforming to food law and longitudinally secured by one weld seam. The liquid absorbed via the perforated foil is thus securely enclosed.
Our patented Premium "New Generation" closed absorbent pads constitute the perfect solution in this respect.
The meat pads, fish pads and fruit pads have been certified for use in the foodstuff industry.
You are on the safe side with the DIM Premium patented absorbent pads covered on al sides. Absorber fibres cannot get to the foodstuff since the core of airlaid is absolutely safely enclosed by a foil with only one weld seam. Trust in the experience an know-how of decades in the production of absorbent pads!