Vistus® metal detectors are capable of detecting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals and are specifically designed for the food industry. They are available with a rectangular opening for use on conveyor belts and with a round opening for use on pipes.
All Vistus® detectors feature:
- Multi-frequency technology offering premium detection performance
- Fast and easy switching between product batches via extensive product memory
- Via the automatic learn-function, products can be set up or adjusted fast and errorfree by line operators without requiring special training or knowledge and without the involvement of an engineer
- Access protection via user individual passwords or finger print authentication avoiding unauthorized system changes
- A wide variety of available interfaces allows an easy integration into data networks
Vistus® metal detectors can be supplied, mounted on a belt or chain conveyor, allowing an easy and fast integration in your processing or packaging line. Our systems feature:
- Sturdy and torsion free construction made of 1.4301/AISI 304 stainless steel
- High quality drives: maintenance free three-phase motor with worm gear or three phase drum motor
- Maximum detection performance through optimum vibration control and metal free zone
- Vistus® metal detection systems can optionally be equipped with the required sensors and devices for full compliance with industry standards such as IFS, BRC and &S. These options include among others, protective covers, reject monitoring, bin full monitoring, air pressure monitoring and lockable rejection bins
Also available as freefall metal detection system.
Find out more about our Freefall metal detection system Vistus® and all further models our website, via our video, or as best directly at our exhibition stand.
Other products from
Vistus® metal detection systems is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.