Yamato Scale offers one-stop complete packaging lines
The multihead weigher is the central element in the feeding process of a weighing and packaging line. It is responsible for the exact measuring of the product. Your choice of a Yamato weigher brings you state of the art weighing technology that will surpass your expectations on all levels.
An optimized feeding process requires further specialized equipment, as for example feeder technology, platforms and frames, distribution systems, discharge systems, and washing and cleaning systems, among others.
Yamato Scale is your preferred partner for weighing technology as well as for complete packaging solutions.
Each project is supervised by an experienced project manager, who remains your individual contact the entire time: from your initial meeting, throughout the planning and implementation period, and all the way up to the official installation of your packaging line. The project manager coordinates your project on all levels both within Yamato and with the external suppliers, commissioning these as required for necessary additional components.
- Platforms and frames: The platforms and frames used must be constructed correctly so that the weigher can be optimally included. Platforms may not be too weakly dimensioned as this may have unfavourable effects on the weigher. They should be walkable if possible, subject to the relevant safety regulations.
- Feeder technology such as, e.g., vibration channels or conveyor belts must be geared exactly to the needs of your products.. Both the multihead weigher and the feeding system have to fulfill different requirements depending on the type of product to be filled and packed. The vibration characteristics of the feeding chutes, for example, have to be perfectly adjusted to the specific product to be transported.
- Belts and elevators are designed very differently depending on whether you wish to fill wrapped sweets, jellies, frozen fish, frozen vegetables, fresh salad, chips, dowel pins, screws or other products.
- Distribution systems: An MPD (Multi Position Discharge) system such as those used, for example, in the case of multi-channel packaging machines often place special demands on the construction. There are several variants here, from a simple system that distributes the output from a weigher with an outlet onto several channels up to a weigher with six outlets leading to a multi-channel, continuously operating packaging machine.
- Special discharge systems: The implementation of discharge systems in front of the packaging machine often simplifies the packaging process. This will help prevent overfilled packaging and lead to personnel and time savings.
Our range of services for complete packaging lines
- complete planning of weigher systems and packaging lines
- cooperation with renowned manufacturers of packaging lines
- individual product tests
- individual weigher and packaging solutions
- technical implementation
- coordination of all orders and deliveries
- monitoring of all project deadlines
- implementation of control technology
- technical documentation
- production support