Concept Stream, Robatech’s tankless melter for hot melt adhesives with Melt-on-Demand technology. It assures a fast heat-up time and an efficient and safe production with maximum uptime.
The tankless hot melt system is designed for melting and pumping of thermoplastic hot melt in granulate form. It gently melts on demand and therefore is applicable for both high and low glue consumption applications. Optional volume control monitors changes in adhesive consumption. Thanks to the fast heat-up time of 16 minutes to 160 °C the Concept Stream is quickly operational. In addition, the adhesive system achieves a high melting rate performance of 8 kg/h or 15 kg/h with minimum space.
Benefits of the tankless adhesive system at a glance
- Innovative melting technology
- Fast and efficient processing
- Highest operator safety
Optimize your gluing process for better performance and reliability
The optimized gluing process reduces the risk of charring and nozzle blockage and increases the adhesive filters life span. Furthermore, a fill level supervision with unique run empty protection reacts before the system runs empty and guarantees a reliable production. All of these aspects result in less maintenance and downtime. The insulated melting unit additionally saves energy costs.
The Melt-on-Demand technology is based on the well-proven Concept series with GreenLine technology. Melt-on-Demand means the system heats and delivers only the quantity of adhesive you need, at the time you need it. With the GreenLine technology the Robatech’s high environmental standards are assured for an energy saving and sustainable production.
- 100 % increased melting rate – a small tank for high perfor¬mance (8kg/h) with minimum space
- MOD (Melt-on-Demand) technology only melts the quantity of adhesive you need, when you need it.
- The gentle melting and conveying reduces the risk of charring and nozzle blockage to a minimum and increases the adhesive filters life span
- Even for applications with low glue consumption
- Fast heat-up time (16 min) and standby function
- Over 20 % energy savings thanks to our GreenLine technology
- Fill level supervision with unique run empty protection for maximum uptime
- Safe manual filling by a CoolTouch adapter
- CoolTouch insulated melting unit to mini¬mize burning risks
- Automatic pressure relief
Cost reduction thanks to modularity and compatibility
The Concept units ensure a modular design and backwards compatibility. Concept Stream can easily be integrated in existing systems and solutions, which saves time and money. Our solutions are compatible with the devices from previous generations and the ones to come. You can easily retrofit your equipment at any time. Concept Stream offers up to 8 connections for hoses and heads.
Highest operator safety is ensured by the insulated melter, the specially developed CoolTouch adapter on the tank and the adhesive distributor cover in the back at the hose connections. This prevents burns when operating or filling the hot melt system. A granulate feeder (RobaFeed 3) for automatic system filling can be installed for additional safety. The Concept Stream is easily operated via intuitive touchscreen or directly via the host as needed.