A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
- Modern control panel with text display for machine guidance and indication of machine status, Electronically adjustable time parameter control with a practical counter,
- Fully electronic temperature control with display of set and actual temperature
- Heating control with solid state relays
- Super quiet ejector vacuum pump with high vacuum performance
- Attached guillotine for trimming and separating the finished skin packs
- Safety enclosure with sliding Plexiglas
- Practical loading table with integrated storage for skin board
- Mobile unit standing on lockable castors
- Modular designed equipment for the gradual extension through automatic loading and in-feed, longitudinal and cross-cutting, integrated Euro-hole punch
Specifications of operation sizes:
- SKA-2540: 250 x 400mm
- SKA-3550: 350 x 500mm
- SKA-5070: 500 x 700mm
- SKA-50100: 500 x 1000mm
and of course your desired format!
This skin packaging machine SKA packs your products with a minimum of cost for casha nd carry markets. Skin packaging allows an optimum protection against corrosion (using VCI film and cardboard), protection against theft and damage during transport. Their products are well packed in an environmentally friendly manner. Both traditional skin packaging film (PE, Surlyn skin film or water-soluble film) and printed cardboard (plain cardboard or corrugated cardboard) as well as pure single-material of PET or PE can be produced with this machine. By using appropriate drawing tools and supplements the SKA can be used for thermoplastic forming of blisters, transport trays, displays or technical products.