A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Bio-based PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is partly manufactured from renewable resources. We are working with PET film, whose
raw material is partly produced from sugar cane. About 30% of the Bio-PET is of vegetable origin. Using plant material we are preserving
our resources. Bio-sourced PET may be transformed into transparent packaging and then recycled in the same way as
• 30% of the granules consist of renewable raw materials
• Reduction in exposure to volatility of crude oil
• Solution for customers’ sustainability requirements
• Price advantages compared with other sustainable solutions
• Possibility of recyling – the same process as with standard PET